As an ISO 14001: 2015 accredited company, New Horizon is fully experienced in providing and implementing environmentally sound procedures and can offer guidance and assistance to clients on ways to improve their own environmental procedures.
Good environmental practices are at the forefront of most organisations across Britain and we are taking every step we can to put in place solutions that make cleaning operations greener. By using greener cleaning products, we are not only helping the environment but protecting our large cleaning workforce.
Additional environmental measures we have put in place include:
- Our procurement of resources, whether material or human, is in line with industry regulations and our own Environmental Policy. This means clients can be sure that the environmental impact on the site will be minimised across all areas
- Banning the use of bleach
- Ensuring all chemical used are fully biodegradable
- Using chemicals that are PH neutral wherever possible
- Recycling all paper waste produced at our offices
- Discussing environmental issues at regular, documented meetings with our clients
- Training staff on the efficient use of water, chemicals and energy